Dell Dimension 8200
- Pentium 4 Processor at 1.9Ghz
- 256MB PC800 RDRAM
- 64MB DDR NVIDIA Geforce3 TI 2 Graphics Card with DVI
- 40GB ATA-100 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- 3.5in Floppy Drive
- Lite-On 16x DVD-Rom Drive
- NEC 24x/10x/40x CD-RW Drive
- Turtle Beach Santa Cruz DSP Sound Card - The Turtle Beach Santa Cruz DSP Sound Card has the prestigious THX certification from Lucas Films. It has support for EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D 1.0, as well as Dolby Digital 5.1 out and Up to 6 channel out analog.
- V.90/56k Telephone Modem
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition - Dell OEM Version Pre-installed (No Activation)
- Altec Lansing THX Certified ADA995 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System - Altec Lansing 995 speakers with sub-woofer providing 200 watts (five 20-watt speakers and a 100-watt sub-woofer) of continuous power.
- LucasFilm THX Picture and Sound Optimizer Software - Optimize your PC to meet Lucas Film THX Standards.
- Dell Application Back-Up CD
- Norton Anti-Virus 2002 - Norton AntiVirus 2002 protects you while you're surfing the Internet or getting information from floppy disks, CDs, or a network. It also automatically scans incoming attachments in the most popular email programs.
- DellNet by MSN - DellNet by MSN is an internet service provider (ISP) software application that is your one-stop shop for using the Internet. From Web browsing to e-mail, instant messaging and even music, DellNet by MSN brings the Web alive.
- Dell Picture Studio - Dell Picture Studio enables you to organize your digital photos and access a variety of on-line photo services.
- Dell Music Match Jukebox - Dell Jukebox powered by MusicMatch provides you with everything you need to manage and enjoy your digital music.
- Dell Dimension Resource CD - Contains all drivers shipped by Dell for hardware compenents.
- Microsoft Works Suite 2001
- Microsoft Works 6.0
- Microsoft Word 2000
- Microsoft Money 2001
- Microsoft Encarta Encylopedia 2001
- Microsoft Streets and Trips 2001
- Latest Drivers for each hardware component - I went ahead and installed the latest drivers from the Dell Support site.
- Still under Warranty - Ends 11/28/2002
- All original manuals and documentation

The price is $1,000 for everything listed above. The system can be sold for $800 without the speakers. Please e-mail me or reply to this thread if interested.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Aevron on 08/12/02 05:22 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
I'll buy the Geforce3 if it is a ti200 for $60, and I will pay shipping.

The most dangerous part of my computer ended up being my floppy power cable *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.