FS: IJ $2750 OBO

Location: Richmond, VA

Contact Info: antryg76 Splat comcast dot net

Condition:
I bought this machine lightly shopped about 5 months ago, since then I
have played around 100 games on it. The playfield is pretty nice with
some small crescent shaped stress marks in the playfield around the
slings. One of the drop-down targets just stopped working; I am not
sure what the issue is. The cabinet is pretty faded on one side; I
would put new decals on it, if I cared about such things. The machine
has a new coin door and a new biplane. The POA works fine, swings back
and forth with no hesitation and I have even won it a few times. The
DMD is clean and bright.

Price: $2750 negotiable

Misc:
If you are interested drop me an email and I will take some digital
pictures and send them out to you. If you live in the local area you
are welcome to come on out and check it out in person.

I have never crated a pinball before and I would prefer to keep it that
way, thus for the time being I am limiting this to "local" sales only,
you can define local however you feel comfortable.

I take money orders, direct wire payments, paypal and cash. No wacky
cashiers checks from Somelia thank you.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day
-Bruce

Since I am selling this IJ to reduce the number of machines I own prior
to moving out of state I am afraid I am not considering any trades.

Sorry. Trust me I wish I could, there are a number of machines I really
would love to own. Ah well, maybe at my next abode.

Thanks
Bruce

Check your email sir.

Greg

"Sir Inysh" <antryg76@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Location: Richmond, VA
>
> Contact Info: antryg76 Splat comcast dot net
>
> Condition:
> I bought this machine lightly shopped about 5 months ago, since then I
> have played around 100 games on it. The playfield is pretty nice with
> some small crescent shaped stress marks in the playfield around the
> slings. One of the drop-down targets just stopped working; I am not
> sure what the issue is. The cabinet is pretty faded on one side; I
> would put new decals on it, if I cared about such things. The machine
> has a new coin door and a new biplane. The POA works fine, swings back
> and forth with no hesitation and I have even won it a few times. The
> DMD is clean and bright.
>
> Price: $2750 negotiable
>
> Misc:
> If you are interested drop me an email and I will take some digital
> pictures and send them out to you. If you live in the local area you
> are welcome to come on out and check it out in person.
>
> I have never crated a pinball before and I would prefer to keep it that
> way, thus for the time being I am limiting this to "local" sales only,
> you can define local however you feel comfortable.
>
> I take money orders, direct wire payments, paypal and cash. No wacky
> cashiers checks from Somelia thank you.
>

> Thanks for looking and have a nice day
> -Bruce

TRENDING THREADS