DB

Any of you put your name in the box?

I just got an email telling me to stand-by for more info :)

I have a feeling these are things MS will use to make FS10 better with our
help.

Damian

Yes, just got my email too. Fun isn't it?

Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:17 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:

> Yes, just got my email too. Fun isn't it?

I'm beginning to suspect that EVERYONE who "applied" has received the same
reply.. )

Bill

dallas

"Bill Leaming"
> I'm beginning to suspect that EVERYONE who "applied" has received the same
> reply.. )

What are the chances?

:)

Dallas

meh

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004

no email here............:-(

meh

> "Bill Leaming"
>> I'm beginning to suspect that EVERYONE who "applied" has received the
>> same
>> reply.. )

My e-mail had a link to a second, expanded survey and a link to the web page
to download the logging and tracking files.

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:45:32 -0400, Matt B. wrote:

> My e-mail had a link to a second, expanded survey and a link to the web page
> to download the logging and tracking files.

Ah, then you DID get a different reply:

Thank you for your interest in the Flight Simulator 2004 Survey Study.
This email is simply to keep you updated on the status of the project and
assure that your participation is still desired.

Due to the overwhelming interest in participating in this study, we had to
roll this out to a limited number of people for a short period of time. We
are in the process of installing more hardware to handle the incoming data
from the rest of you who expressed interest in participating. Hopefully,
within the next couple of weeks we will have everything installed and ready
to go. At that time you can expect to get another email asking you to go
ahead and download the files needed to record your data.

Again, thank you for your interest in participating in this study. Expect
to hear from us again soon.

Bill

IOW: "Don't call us! We'll call you!" ;)

Bill Leaming wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:17 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:
>
>> Yes, just got my email too. Fun isn't it?
>
> I'm beginning to suspect that EVERYONE who "applied" has received the
> same reply.. )
>
> Bill

Oh dear (sniff) you mean Bill, (sniff) that if ' I ' received a nice
email from that Billy Gates, then absolutely ANYONE would have one? (boo hoo
:-( )

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:46:27 -0400, Bill Leaming <n4gix@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:17 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:
>
>> Yes, just got my email too. Fun isn't it?
>
>I'm beginning to suspect that EVERYONE who "applied" has received the same
>reply.. )
>
>Bill

I got one that was personally signed by Bill Gates and the design team
for FS9 with a free copy of SP2 attached.

Bob