[SOLVED] FullHD 144hz vs 2K 60hz monitor for gaming?

Nov 16, 2019
I'm new at this so i ask you for a help. Which one is better for PC gaming? I just need stable 60+ fps and a comfortable gaming. I am hope for your help :)

My PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
RX 5700 XT
DDR4 16gb (2x8gb) 3200mhz

Last edited:
Solution
That depends on the types of games that you play. Both monitors will work fine with your system specifications but if you're more into multi-play games i suggest that 1080P 144Hz. If not, let's say for offline games where the FPS doesn't matter that much so only reason to go for good monitor is to maintain a quality image where you might consider 2K one with less refresh rate.

Playing a game at 60 is more than enough in my opinion unless playing in competition environment so according to my point of view i think 2K one much worthier over the other in general
That depends on the types of games that you play. Both monitors will work fine with your system specifications but if you're more into multi-play games i suggest that 1080P 144Hz. If not, let's say for offline games where the FPS doesn't matter that much so only reason to go for good monitor is to maintain a quality image where you might consider 2K one with less refresh rate.

Playing a game at 60 is more than enough in my opinion unless playing in competition environment so according to my point of view i think 2K one much worthier over the other in general

Solution

falcon291

Honorable
Jul 17, 2019
If you are into gaming, especially multiplayer FPS, it would be a bit costly but a QHD 144 Hz monitor would be better. If you buy any of the aforementioned monitors sooner or later you will want to upgrade to a QHD 144 Hz monitor. QHD 144 Hz is the new norm.