Question Fuzzy Display and Text

Apr 3, 2019
Hey everyone, I have a nVidia GT 610 graphics card and recently got a hand-me-down display from my brother, the graphics card should support up to 2560 x 1600 and I had it working perfectly @ 1920 x 1080 LG display but after switching to the new monitor the screen items look very fuzzy and low quality while Videos on YouTube and games look picture perfect, I tried using HDMI cable and got a worse result, tried listing all supported resolution and also tried creating costume resolution from nVidia's control panel, my graphics card driver is the latest one available for my model and the monitor has only HDMI and VGA outputs so I guess getting a dual DVI cable won't work in this case, I'm fine with 1080p I just need the text and icons to look crispy, my clear type setting is set on BTW so it has nothing to do with clear type enabling. TYI!

Apr 3, 2019
Not dumb at all, i've overlooked things worse than this while troubleshooting things.

I've come to realize that the monitor is not as modern as i thought, after looking up its specifications on the internet i learned that it can't do more than 1366 x 768 which is a deal breaker for me, i thought i could have better gaming experience on newer screen but i'll have to get one myself now.

But to make this thread of any use, now that i'm back to me old LG LCD i'm using HDMI cable to connect it instead of VGA, the problem is everything looks exceptionally sharp and very crispy, i've tried reducing the screen sharpness to 0 and re-calibrated my monitor/reset nvidia control panel settings but everything still looks very sharp, is there a way to tone it down a notch or two?