fx 4100 vs fx 4130 black edition

Solution
Neither if at all possible, get an FX 4350 or 6300 if you already have an AMD motherboard, and it has BIOS support for Piledriver CPUs. The Bulldozer CPUs are rather poor performers as far as gaming goes. The 4130 is the better of the two if only because of higher clockspeeds. I still would recommend a Piledriver CPU over Bulldozer, as Piledriver did improve on Bulldozer's poor single threaded performance which led to rather poor game performance. If your motherboard can't support Piledriver, I would recommend either getting a new motherboard for Piledriver, or looking for an old Phenom II X4, and just avoid Bulldozer altogether.
Neither if at all possible, get an FX 4350 or 6300 if you already have an AMD motherboard, and it has BIOS support for Piledriver CPUs. The Bulldozer CPUs are rather poor performers as far as gaming goes. The 4130 is the better of the two if only because of higher clockspeeds. I still would recommend a Piledriver CPU over Bulldozer, as Piledriver did improve on Bulldozer's poor single threaded performance which led to rather poor game performance. If your motherboard can't support Piledriver, I would recommend either getting a new motherboard for Piledriver, or looking for an old Phenom II X4, and just avoid Bulldozer altogether.

Solution