[SOLVED] FX505DD - AL272T screen goes pixelated glitch

Nov 19, 2019
My Laptop FX505DD - AL272T has random pixelate glitch wherein there is a time my screen shows a horizontal box of pixel and whenever i refresh it, it goes away. how can i fix this problem? i do have the latest NVIDIA driver and set my screen reso to 120hz already. Please help me..

Solution
Latest BIOS for your Asus laptop? Version 308 is the latest showing up on Asus's support site. Also, which version of Windows 10 are you working with? Try uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling the latest drivers sourced off of Nvidia's support site.
Nov 19, 2019
Latest BIOS for your Asus laptop? Version 308 is the latest showing up on Asus's support site. Also, which version of Windows 10 are you working with? Try uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling the latest drivers sourced off of Nvidia's support site.

Let me check it out. I'm not at home at the moment. Thank you so much for your reply. Will post it here.

Nov 19, 2019

Hi, I just checked its Bios 308. And my windows is Win10 64 bit. I havent tried yet uninstalling my GPU driver and reinstalling.