Question G-Sync not showing in Nvidia Control Panel ?

Jun 21, 2021
Hey what's going on guys? I currently purchased a adapter (Type-C to DisplayPort) for my laptop and it's not showing G-Sync in Nvidia control panel. The current monitors I have is a Omen25f which supports AMD FreeSync and G-Sync up to 240Hz.

I bought the adapter off eBay brand new for a lot cheaper but it's also listed on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matter...+type+c+to+displayport&qid=1624320088&sr=8-16

I think what could be possibly happening is the type-c isn't being integrated by the GPU ?

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is the monitor running at the right speed?
G Sync won't show in the Nvidia control panel unless the modes are turned on, on the monitors themselves.

On my pc it only shows if I run monitor at 144 (that is max speed of monitor, I assume it would continue to show for higher speeds, I just can't check)

Jun 21, 2021
Is the monitor running at the right speed?
G Sync won't show in the Nvidia control panel unless the modes are turned on, on the monitors themselves.

On my pc it only shows if I run monitor at 144 (that is max speed of monitor, I assume it would continue to show for higher speeds, I just can't check)
Yeah my main one is running at 200 and my other monitor is running at 120. I've tried running my main one at 144 and the option is still unavailable.