G29 Steering wheel steers left

bryanlua

Reputable
May 6, 2015
My friend gave me a g29 steering wheel now i downloaded the drivers and the Logitech Gaming Software and the wheel and pedals are both detected. I run Forza Horizon 3 on PC and all seems fine but as soon as i take out a car the wheel is always steering left no matter which way i turn the wheel. Another note is when i enter the main menu something is spamming left so whenever i try to go right it clicks back left and i cant do anything besides use my mouse to get to the options. I already turned down the Wheel Operating range to 400 (below 500 was recommended to me) and everything is working fine except for this problem. Please any help is appreciated.

Specs:
I7 7700k
Geforce Gtx 1080 Founders Edition
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 GB Samsung 850 EVO
Corsair CX650M
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB

Side Note: The wire for the pedals was almost broken so i cut the wire in half and Stripped and reconnected the wires and it seems to be working fine so i dont think that has to do with my problem.

Solution
How much Wheel Operating range do you have to work with?

Try 350, 300, etc...

Hopefully there is some value that will compensate.

Otherwise, if you run out of range then I would deem the steering wheel defective and in need of further repair (if at all possible) or replacement.

Ralston18

Titan
How much Wheel Operating range do you have to work with?

Try 350, 300, etc...

Hopefully there is some value that will compensate.

Otherwise, if you run out of range then I would deem the steering wheel defective and in need of further repair (if at all possible) or replacement.

Solution