Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
Specs:
CPU: i7-7700k 4.20ghz
Mem: 40 Gs
Motherboard: GA-B150M-D3H (Version 1)
GPU: GeForce GTX 950
Power Supply: EVGA BR 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX

This problem arose when I updated my bios. I had just bought a i7-7700k and my mother board didn't support 7th gen CPU's so I just updated the bios to a newer version that did (version F24). Everything seemed to be fine I haven't had any problems except the motherboard flipping * whenever I try to play video games. It usually happens when a try to launch a game. The beep code is one I've never heard before. It vary's but mostly stays the same. First it will be a long continuous beep that goes on for maybe 10-15 seconds. Sometimes it stops there. Other times it will then do 2 or 3 short beeps then it will go back to the long continuous beep. While these beeps are happening nothing seems to be wrong with the computer, if I'm in a game the graphics may lag a little bit but its hardly noticeable. One thing recently I've noticed is nvida containers taking up 30% gpu while no programs are running, I see this especially at start up. Ive tried everything, removing the graphics card, removing the ram, using only one stick of ram, removing the battery from the motherboard, ya know the whole 9 yards. Id love any help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you !

PS another thing that has changed since the bios update is extremely high power usages from programs I've never had a problem with.

Last edited: