[SOLVED] Gainward GeForce RTX 2060 Super Ghost review help

Sep 2, 2019
I have trouble with gpu since i have only DVI-support monitor and i found that card with a reasonable price. But i don't know if it good. Is it hot or noisy while gaming or rendering? Can somebody give me your experience? Thanks a lot.

Solution
That would be hard to say since Gainward is mainly an Eurasian manufacturer and there are no reviews whatsoever for that card model from what I can see.

Gainward normally makes very decent hardware though. I'd be surprised if there were any unusual problems with that card but generally speaking I'd usually recommend trying to stick to EVGA if you want a cool, quiet card with good performance and terrific product support.

Sep 2, 2019
That would be hard to say since Gainward is mainly an Eurasian manufacturer and there are no reviews whatsoever for that card model from what I can see.

Gainward normally makes very decent hardware though. I'd be surprised if there were any unusual problems with that card but generally speaking I'd usually recommend trying to stick to EVGA if you want a cool, quiet card with good performance and terrific product support.
I know that EVGA is good but the price with that RTX version is about +100 euro more in my country. So i just want some review before making decision.

Last edited:
I have trouble with gpu since i have only DVI-support monitor and i found that card with a reasonable price. But i don't know if it good. Is it hot or noisy while gaming or rendering? Can somebody give me your experience? Thanks a lot.

GainWard is an excellent GPU brand. I"ve owned several cards from them in the past. Good build quality as well. But, which GPU are you actually looking for ? Kindly provide the full link, and full details. I will see if I can find a solution for you.

Are you talking about the blower-type cooler GPU, or a custom AIB model ? Rest of your system specs ?

Sep 2, 2019
GainWard is an excellent GPU brand. I"ve owned several cards from them in the past. Good build quality as well. But, which GPU are you actually looking for ? Kindly provide the full link, and full details. I will see if I can find a solution for you.

Are you talking about the blower-type cooler GPU, or a custom AIB model ? Rest of your system specs ?
https://www.amazon.de/Gainward-GeFo...=1567763762&s=gateway&sprefix=rtx+2060&sr=8-2
I am talking about this one and about gpu cooling fan. Thank you

Last edited:
Solution
Sep 6, 2019
Hey guys I am also looking to buy this graphic card for my gaming pc build, I dont see any warranty mentioned on the amazon website @14_Sadin_13 did you managed get in touch with the seller regarding warranty? kindly let me know thanks!
The build I am going for, pls let me know if there's any issue with the build:
Gigabyte Z390 UD
i5-9600k
2x8gb- 3200 -ddr4-rgb
coolermaster masterwatt 650w
250gb ssd + 1tb hdd
cooler master 212 hyper rgb