Game Controller Keychain for Smartphones Also a Key Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeCWM

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]Is it just me or is it too small for average adult?[/citation]
Would you really want a full-size Xbox 360-type controller connected to your car keys? Putting it in a purse would be bad enough, but putting it in your pants pocket would be impossible!

festerovic

Distinguished
[citation][nom]LukeCWM[/nom]Would you really want a full-size Xbox 360-type controller connected to your car keys? Putting it in a purse would be bad enough, but putting it in your pants pocket would be impossible![/citation]

Is that why the kids pants are sagging so low these days?

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
[citation][nom]RADIO_ACTIVE[/nom]It does need to be a little bit bigger (not xbox or ps3 size lol), however its a great idea[/citation]

I was expecting a foldout.

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Fucking cool! Remember, you are going to be lugging this thing around on top of your smart phone/tablet. If it's too big, it just wouldn't be practical at all.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Why do I have a feeling that some of these gadgets in kickstarter are not actually NEW!
I think someone went to an electronics expo in Honk Kong, saw something cool, took photos and checked how many come in a container.
Then you go on kickstarter, show your product photo, collect enough upfront orders to buy the container and end up smiling all the way to the bank !

G

@freggo - hahaha that couldn't be further from the truth in our case! As our video states, the iMpulse Controller was conceived, developed and will be made in SoCal, it is entirely a labor of love and overcoming many many obstacles and unbelievers! We got our KS funding barely a week after launch, and couldn't be prouder of our efforts! - Team iMpulse

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Team iMpulse[/nom]@freggo - hahaha that couldn't be further from the truth in our case! As our video states, the iMpulse Controller was conceived, developed and will be made in SoCal, it is entirely a labor of love and overcoming many many obstacles and unbelievers! We got our KS funding barely a week after launch, and couldn't be prouder of our efforts! - Team iMpulse[/citation]

Fair enough.
I did of course not say I was talking about 'your' product specifically , just stating that 'some' may do this. I have been to these fairs and it is always amazing to see the things they show that never make it to the US.

spiral01

Honorable
Sep 28, 2012
Now i have to recharge my keys and carry another product to use with a product that does not need it since its TOUCH SCREEN!! Whats the point of the touch screen if im gonna connect a external device to it! And whats up with all the 80' s games, i mean i do like them but how does it work with say plants vs zombies or angry birds?

Status
Not open for further replies.