Game controller stops working while I am gaming.

ksmainstar.jack

Reputable
Dec 30, 2018
So here is the thing. The controller works absolutely fine when I plug it into my asus laptop. I have been using it for months without any issues at all. Recently I bought a Predator Hellios 300 laptop, installed witcher 3 and started playing the game with my controller. For about 20 minutes the controller worked as usual and then stopped taking any inputs. The lights on the controller was on but the controller stopped responding. I had to unplug it and plug it in again for it to work but again after a shorter duration of time it stops working. So I uninstalled the xbox driver, rebooted the pc and plugged the device in again. Since then the device was not recognised on the new laptop, the old laptop and the desktop I have. Today morning I plug it in the old laptop again and it installed the drivers and it started to work again. Could game for hours and it didn't stop working. I unplug it from the old laptop and plug into the new one, and it worked like a charm again for about 20 minutes and stopped again. Then when tried to plug it into the old laptop the device was not recognised again.