Question Game crashing-please help!

May 27, 2024
Hi,Tom.nice to meet to you.

Frequent Easy Anti-Cheat Errors (0000000e Game Security Violation) in AC6 (Armored Core 6) Making the Game Almost Unplayable

My computer specs are Ryzen 7 2700, GTX 1660S, 32GB RAM, and Windows 10. The game is installed on an SSD, and I'm using an ASRock B450 HDV motherboard. I've tried reinstalling the game, verifying file integrity, rolling back the graphics card drivers, running memory checks and memory tests,Clean boot, and even resetting the PC, but nothing worked.

When checking the Event Viewer logs, the exception code was 0xc0000005, and the event name was either "rader pre leak" or "bex64". No dump file was generated, but a WER file was outputted. The WER file contained "stachhash 0000".

Additionally, I confirmed that the Easy Anti-Cheat log file (EAC file) was being outputted, but when I tried to view it, it was garbled. I also want to know how to analyze this file.

In summary:
- I want to play AC6 normally and need to understand the cause of the EAC error.
- Any assistance would be appreciated.

I also tried running the game with administrator privileges, but it still crashed. I've run out of options. Even consulting FromSoftware resulted in only receiving template responses, regardless of the information I provided.

Last edited:
May 27, 2024
Yes, this issue only occurs with this game. I believe the system drivers are up-to-date. I also updated the GPU drivers, but it still crashed. However, there is no log in the Event Viewer, so I don't know why it crashed. I don't know the BIOS version.

Yes, this issue only occurs with this game. I believe the system drivers are up-to-date. I also updated the GPU drivers, but it still crashed. However, there is no log in the Event Viewer, so I don't know why it crashed. I don't know the BIOS version.
You can use CPU-z to determine the bios number on the mainboard tab. Updating the bios may help.

As mentioned, with the issue remaining in one game only, there's very little we could do to find out the exact cause. Could be some bad code in game, or EAC. Hard o say for sure, without any log to look deeper into.