game exits itself without any notice

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017
now, before suggesting me that I need a better processor, just hear me out.
my pc {intel core 2 duo E8400, 4 GB ddr2 ram, 2 GB Nvidia gtx 750 ti} has been working past two years, now i am not running any high end online multiplayer, NO, i am currently playing Fallout 4, Witcher 3 and all other older games [reliving the glory days] up until now everything worked out just fine, but as of today, when I start the game, it automatically terminates the game, except that everything is working fine, help me please

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

I don't know the model but it is 500w PSU, but here is the pic of PSU
view

hope it helps, and recently the pc has started to freeze as well, though fallout is running smoothly, pc started to freeze in while bios load up and even in the middle of Witcher 3

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

i recently cleaned everything, but also it was like an open cpu up until now, just few days earlier i put it in case, with screws and what not

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Knowing the make/model makes a huge difference in assessing your issue. Just because a PSU is claimed to be 500w doesn't mean it really is. Open the case and look at the label on the side of the PSU. The information is there.

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

that actually might be the case, tho i had added link to the photo but i think it got lost somewhere, anyways, can you tell me how to pick the right psu next time i buy?