Question Game feels slow/sluggish like it has mouse delay

mikoronkko

Honorable
Jan 3, 2018
So after having PC shut down for a while and turning it on and playing a few games the game is gonna be really smooth and responsive. After playing for a while the game will start feeling slow/sluggish like it would have some kind of mouse delay. I'm starting to lose my mind because this delay really affects my gaming experience, since i'm a competitive player and play for money. My fps is at around 300-600 so i doubt thats the issue and i've tried playing on capped FPS and unlimited, it makes no difference. And i also always play on fullscreen

Things i've tried:
-Different mouse
-Disabling mouse acceleration
-Playing the game on High priority
-Disabling freesync
-Watched bunch of tutorials and threads, so far none has worked.

My PC has R5 3600, RX 5700xt, 16gb 3200mhz CL16 ram (im currently using 3000mhz but i tried 3200mhz before) and a really old PSU which i got from my friend because mine didn't have enough cables. I'm only using 240gb SSD right now which has maybe 50gb free space.

To be honest after trying pretty much everything and the issue only starts happening after playing for a while i believe it's probably related to hardware? Maybe CPU or RAM or overheating issue? My cpu and gpu both run at 70 celsius when playing.

mikoronkko

Honorable
Jan 3, 2018
Hi, sorry for late reply, i didnt get any notification for some reason. https://prnt.sc/q676ql these are the temps i'm getting while playing, even my gpu is running at like 50-60 celsius and cpu at 60-70 after reinstalling windows and everything. Stil in game even if i get like 400fps it feels like i get 40 or something D:

Yeah i'm using the cables it came with but some of the cables are new that my friend bought before.