GameDock Turns Your iOS Device Into Old-School Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Or you could use that 100$ and buy a wii that also lets you play old games. Even better if you get yourself emulator for pc, its free.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
Or for free you can root your android device, link a PS3 controller, and play all the emulators your want via micro-HDMI to your TV. Yes it's free and it works perfectly. You can also pay a few bucks for more flashy emulators if you want. I applaud them for trying to do something like this, but it's not like you are playing NES games, you are playing "iCade" games.

I also have my new Nexus 7 linked up like this (minues the HDMI, but the screen is big enough), it even plays PS1 games perfectly.

drethon

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2010
[citation][nom]officeguy[/nom]Yeah, but you can't carry around your PC and wii everywhere you go.[/citation]

Last I heard laptops are designed to be portable...

"...one with two controllers and an HDMI cable for $125"
PASS!!

Why would I want an old console when I don't even have enough time to play all of today's greatest games...
I need to finish God of War 3, the newest Zelda, the newest Metroid, and serveral other really good games I don't have time for.

ricdiculus

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
M.A.M.E. a ps3 controller and Asus tf101. Works quite well and still pretty portable. Like the nintendo theme of this. seems like a good solution for phones

Status
Not open for further replies.