Question Gameloop Emulator only uses 10% of my GPU in PUBG ?

whiteknights

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2013
Hello guys hope you are doing fine.. i have a decent setup, i run most of games smoothly fine.. except when it comes to Gameloop andriod emulator it seems that my GPU can't run the game at full load which result in annoying stuttering and framedrops, although my temps are fine..

things i've tried so far:
-enabled/disabled virtualisation in bios.
-tried to play with all the settings in the game.
-set the pc to HighPerformance and set the game to High performance in nividia control panel.

my specs:
GTX 1060 3gb with the latest nividia driver
intel i5-3470 CPU
8GB Ram
WD Blue 1TB
Windows 10 Pro

Have you tried bluestacks emulator. I have no idea if it's same or better than what your using. We use it here with good results.

PUBG is free on steam is there a reason your using emulator route vs just standard PC version.

Maybe I'm over thinking just wondering.

whiteknights

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2013
Have you tried bluestacks emulator. I have no idea if it's same or better than what your using. We use it here with good results.

PUBG is free on steam is there a reason your using emulator route vs just standard PC version.

Maybe I'm over thinking just wondering.
thank you.. i actually like PUBG in the emaulator more, its a different version than PC version, i interact with different people, and i already have friends in the emaulator version, but the pc version i couldnt log in with the same user i have in the emaulator, i dunno if i can? but i thought not, because its a different server.

i actually tried bluestacks and as far as i remember it was the same problem, and there was no settings in bluestacks allows you to use your GPU or to choose between directx and openGl,, but i tried it long time ago when i was using windows 7, now im using windows 10... does bluestacks allows your GPU to use full force?

whiteknights

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2013
In bluestacks 5.0 there is options for directx and or openGL and memory allocation. I know there is a newer version out there of bluestacks but I like to stay with what I know works.
i tried bluestacks i think its more smoother than Gameloop, however there is a small issue, i can't seem to enter any match unlike the gameloop version i always join instantly.. but at pubg in bluestacks when i press join match i wait forever, any idea why is that?