Question Gamepad connects as an Android Gamepad. Please help.

Danayel-Z32K

Prominent
Jul 14, 2020
Recently I purchased a cheap gamepad, namely the Esperanza EGG110K Vanquisher but every time my PC boots up, it becomes unresponsive and shows up in the Devices list in the settings as "Android Controller".
Granted this gamepad can connect to Androids, but it doesn't work in PC games when connected as such. I have to disconnect/reconnect the gamepad multiple times, and employ a couple or so emulators to get it to connect as an X-Input gamepad - it's really tedious after the second time so I wonder if there's a way to avoid all this unnatural tinkering every time I boot up/restart my PC. I would like to know if there's any way to force the controller into registering as an X-Input. Some driver I need to disable/install?

Pad came with a small disc, on it were two executables: BM-575S-0320.exe as well as X-Input819B.exe. I installed the first one but Windows 10 prevented the installation of the second one. Message said "An administrator has blocked you from running this app." Any idea what they are?

If you need further info, let me know. Thank everyone in advance.

P.S. If you're going to suggest I buy a better controller, don't bother, cause I did. The cheap ones are for my kid and he has some temper issues so I don't like going too expensive.

Pad came with a small disc, on it were two executables: BM-575S-0320.exe as well as X-Input819B.exe. I installed the first one but Windows 10 prevented the installation of the second one. Message said "An administrator has blocked you from running this app." Any idea what they are?