[SOLVED] Games Close Automatically

Feb 5, 2020
Hello guys
I wasn't sure where and how to post this thread, I'm so confused.
First off, these are my:
Amd Ryzen 5 2400g
Asus Rog Strix Gtx 1660 super
Asus Prime B-350 m-e
Geil 2400Mhz (2*8Gb)
Western Digital Green 7200Rpm 1Tb
Raidmax Scorpio 535Watt 80+ Bronze.
This build is exactly one year old, I didn't have any issues until yesterday, but it started this was, I start playing a game smooth, no lag, no stutter, no sound issues but after 10-30mins of playing game closes without any error, I checked event viewer but there's nothin.
Games I played and it occurred: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Far Cry 5, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2
Should note that, these games were running like butter on this build ultra settings 1080 res. But now they're not even on low settings.
Every damn thing on this pc is updated, I use tuneup utilities to defragment h.d.d and registries and clean up unused stuff, I also check the temperatures, below 60 C gpu and 65 C cpu. And windows power management is on Performance.
I haven't installed or uninstalled hardware or software.
I woke up and this happend.
What should I do ?

Solution
Next thing I'd try is removing the GTX 1660 and connect your monitor to your on-board graphics. Play your game(s) for a while to see if you can duplicate the issue. If you're still having issues, then I would suspect some kind of software issue. If your system does not crash, then I would suspect your power supply is starting to fail. A failing power supply does not provide the necessary power to the CPU/GPU and issues like this can happen.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Next thing I'd try is removing the GTX 1660 and connect your monitor to your on-board graphics. Play your game(s) for a while to see if you can duplicate the issue. If you're still having issues, then I would suspect some kind of software issue. If your system does not crash, then I would suspect your power supply is starting to fail. A failing power supply does not provide the necessary power to the CPU/GPU and issues like this can happen.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: OuTSiDeR_97
Solution
Feb 5, 2020

-Wolf sends
I will try that and let you know the results, thank you.