Question Games crash/freeze randomly & weird GPU/CPU usage ?

Petar-32

Prominent
May 6, 2020
While i play almost any game exept league of legends the game just crashes or freezes depending on the engine the game is on and in the msi afterburner i see that gpu usage drops to 0 and that cpu usage also drops very low maybe to like 1 % usage so im thinking the cpu is bad maybe ? Also maybe very important detail sometimes when my pc starts it starts up really slow even with ssd usually i hear 1 loud beep but sometimes that beep is delayed by like 20 seconds and then my pc turns on .

i tried :
stress testing gpu and cpu no issues stable temp (for some reason only games freeze or crash)
mem test on ram no issues
reinstalled drivers multiple times
tested games on my friends gpu same issue
upgraded psu to 700 w
reinstalled windows 10
a lot of other stuff that i dont even remember

specs : amd ryzen 5 2400 g (integrated gpu forces off) , 1 stick of 8 gb ram, 700 w psu, gtx 1660

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Charleswsn1
Okay I'm gonna try to gather some basic information.. What motherboard do you have? And could you record the beep or time how long it is? That beep is caused by an issue with your system so your motherboard detects that and makes a beep, which is a code. So we gotta know what mobo you got and how long it beeps, so we can decipher this code as a team man! Oh and by decipher I mean find out your motherboard so we can get the beep boop codes to find out what that beepin noise means. It sounds like some power issue but first lets just at least verify what's going on before jumping to conclusions even if they might seem likely.

Petar-32

Prominent
May 6, 2020
Okay I'm gonna try to gather some basic information.. What motherboard do you have? And could you record the beep or time how long it is? That beep is caused by an issue with your system so your motherboard detects that and makes a beep, which is a code. So we gotta know what mobo you got and how long it beeps, so we can decipher this code as a team man! Oh and by decipher I mean find out your motherboard so we can get the beep boop codes to find out what that beepin noise means. It sounds like some power issue but first lets just at least verify what's going on before jumping to conclusions even if they might seem likely.
thanks for helping my motherboard is biostar A320MH when i start my pc i hear a beep just once its not a long beep and it just beeps once than my pc starts

Petar-32

Prominent
May 6, 2020
i found that one short beep can mean that its a memory issue or that the monitor is not pluged in correctly so maybe its a memory issue i dunno

Petar-32

Prominent
May 6, 2020
in the event viewer i see event id 13 error nvlddmkm this happened on the other gpu that works fine on other pc too