Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000Mhz
Seasonic 750W Gold
Nothing is overclocked.

Software:
Windows 10 1803 Activated
Latest NVIDIA Drivers
Direct X12
Visual C++ from 2005 to 2017

Games were working fine previously on the same system, I haven't played games few months and now when I tried 3 different games (Assassins Creed, NFS Payback, House Flipper), all of them start but then crash during the gameplay either on desktop or bluescreen.

I haven't changed any hardware so I suspect it must be windows update.

I tester Memory using memtest86, ran Unigine Heaven, tested SSD everything seems fine, temperatures of CPU/GPU/MB/Memory everything I can measure are fine during gaming/crash, I even installed fresh copy of windows/drivers but it still crashes.

I can't figure out what exactly might be the problem, any help?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

are you using displayPort to connect to monitor? If so, try this https://www.nvidia.com/object/nv-uefi-update-x64.html

it could just be windows too as I had a random error that caused screen to turn off that started over a month ago and only (seems) to have been fixed with a clean install, but I wasn't getting BSOD so lets see what yours show before jumping to conclusions.