[SOLVED] Games crash randomly without error message

Jan 11, 2019
lately, my PC use to crash completely or freeze but now that doesn't happen so often anymore. what's happening now is that when I'm playing a game, the games just closes without an error message, this happens randomly when in game. it happens on all my games eg rainbow 6 sieges, pubg and battlefield V. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my GPU drivers, everything is up to date, unplugged and replugged in my components (in case they were not plugged in properly), the temperature is fine, under load the GPU hits 70-82 and CPU hits 70. at this stage i think it may be one of my components that's faulty now but I'm not sure how to test or prove if that's the case. I have had my PC for only around 8 months now and never had an issue until now. PC specs are below.
WINDOW 10 64bit
CPU - Intel i7 8700
GPU - Gigabyte gtx 1080 windforce
Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B360-f gaming
RAM - Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB
PSU - Corsair RM750x 750W 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
Storage - 500GB Samsung SSD 860 evo

please help me, i wanna play games

Solution
if it happening in all your games i'd say its your system. not sure about Intel chips, but CPU running at 70c while gaming seems high! have you checked your ram? check each stick one at a time and if they both pass maybe a over heating issue . you have to narrow it down by checking each piece of hardware ! RAM..THERMAL TEMPS.. PSU..

numdi

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2014
if it happening in all your games i'd say its your system. not sure about Intel chips, but CPU running at 70c while gaming seems high! have you checked your ram? check each stick one at a time and if they both pass maybe a over heating issue . you have to narrow it down by checking each piece of hardware ! RAM..THERMAL TEMPS.. PSU..

Solution