Question Games Crash Unexpectedly

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
Hey everyone, I have been playing games all day without a problem. Then I have updated Battlefield V tried to play it and now my games keep crashing unexpectedly. I restarted my computer and tried again same problem. Battlefield V, fortnite, apex all are crashing but not freezing my pc, they will start up and run and then after about 2 minutes the games are crashing. They are stored on a 1TB samsung evo plus. I have 32 GB of 3600MHz ram all from same packet, 2080 ti and an I9 9900K. Do not know what the problem could be please help me out.

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
Hey everyone, I have been playing games all day without a problem. Then I have updated Battlefield V tried to play it and now my games keep crashing unexpectedly. I restarted my computer and tried again same problem. Battlefield V, fortnite, apex all are crashing but not freezing my pc, they will start up and run and then after about 2 minutes the games are crashing. They are stored on a 1TB samsung evo plus. I have 32 GB of 3600MHz ram all from same packet, 2080 ti and an I9 9900K. Do not know what the problem could be please help me out.

Jarvy99

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019