Question Games crashing

Omaiwa

Commendable
Aug 13, 2019
CPU: AMD A6-6400
Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A68HM-S1
RAM: 2x2GB
When i play dota for the first time it works pretty well but after the game and i want to play i again it keeps on crashing i tried to clear some files that is not use but still it is so laggy and keeps on not responding. What is the main cause of this, should i factory reset it?

4 GB is going to be very minimal amount of RAM, even if a Win7 system...

YOu can create and boot from a bootable Memtest86 flash drive to see if what RAM you have will pass extended testing...

you'd also want to see what CPU temps you have, and make sure there are no signs of overheating and subsequent throttling; the program HWMonitor is popular for this... For stress testing outside of a game, CPU-Z (from CPUID) has a built in benchmarking tab, with a CPU stress test option built in that certainly approximates a 85-90% load.... If your cooling is marginal, or thermal solution and/or case airflow is bad, it might show here.

Omaiwa

Commendable
Aug 13, 2019
4 GB is going to be very minimal amount of RAM, even if a Win7 system...

YOu can create and boot from a bootable Memtest86 flash drive to see if what RAM you have will pass extended testing...

you'd also want to see what CPU temps you have, and make sure there are no signs of overheating and subsequent throttling; the program HWMonitor is popular for this... For stress testing outside of a game, CPU-Z (from CPUID) has a built in benchmarking tab, with a CPU stress test option built in that certainly approximates a 85-90% load.... If your cooling is marginal, or thermal solution and/or case airflow is bad, it might show here.
The temperature is normal, so the problem is the ram? Should i go factory reset or should i change the RAM?