Games for Windows LIVE Closing July 2014?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I have to disagree about the piracy problem. If they want everyone to pay for games and stop piracy. They have to make it easy to pay. How many folk have credit cards or are not afraid to use them on the net with all the nasties. I think the idea of the bit coin ( i dont know much about), an internet currency is a great idea to help stop piracy. Though the idiots who run these corporations are right wing hacks who can't see that more folk would pay if it was not such a b+tch to do it.

What is needed is a card you can buy, Call it Game currency. This links up into an account you can use to buy games. Say the card is sold with the mobile phones or you can use the mobile phone card things. There is your solution.

Other possible solutions for it is to use Text message, The 1 cent idea for indie games was just dumb. It should of been $5 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.