Jul 24, 2021
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 22000G with Radeon Vega Graphics
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce Gtx 1050 Ti
Mobo: Gigabyte A320m s2h
RAM: Corsair vengeance 16gb (2x8)
PSU: EVGA 500W w1
Storage: -Kington 120GB SSD
-1TB Baracuda HD

Upgraded build wiped the SSD and fresh install of windows.
Updated and installed latest drivers.
When I open a game I either crash straight away in the menus or after I have joined the lobby eg. As soon as I enter a deathmatch in CSGO or Lobby screen in Fortnite. Apex crashes at the loading screen.
Seems to be running fine elsewhere but cant run any games doesn't crash windows only games

Any ideas?

Solution
Power down, unplug, open the case.

Do clean out any dust and debris that does happen to be present.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Look for any signs of damage: bare conductor showing, melted insulation, brown or blackened components, swollen components, pinched or kinked wires. Metal to metal contact - I/O panel area and else where. Use a bright flashlight to look about.

Ralston18

Titan
Two immediate notes:

Age, condition? History of heavy gaming use?

Are you overclocking?

Is this drive the boot drive (C:)? How full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer. Either one or both may be capturing some error codes, warnings, or even informational events that correspond with the gaming crashes.

Jul 24, 2021
Two immediate notes:

Are you overclocking?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer. Either one or both may be capturing some error codes, warnings, or even informational events that correspond with the gaming crashes.

About 2 years old I built it for my grandad before he died he used it less than a handful of times at most. Really good condition there hasn't been any dust buildup. Didn't have a gpu, just 1 stick of ram and no hard drive back then.

Yes boot drive on SSD there's about 42GB left.

Will check those two now!

Jul 24, 2021
Two immediate notes:

Are you overclocking?

I can see a bunch of errors and warnings but I can't make any sense of it reliably history has hardware error and event viewer has kernel event tracing?

Ralston18

Titan
You can click on log entries to obtain more details and specific error codes numbers.

Unfortunately the details and code may not be all that helpful - if at all.

Sometimes, the error codes are "improper shutdown" because you were forced to shutdown/reboot because of whatever error actually occurred.

See what you can find. Look for patterns.

Use Reliability History's timeline format to look back and determine if the errors began at some specific time - maybe some other logged event such as an update....

Jul 24, 2021
You can click on log entries to obtain more details and specific error codes numbers.

Unfortunately the details and code may not be all that helpful - if at all.

Sometimes, the error codes are "improper shutdown" because you were forced to shutdown/reboot because of whatever error actually occurred.

See what you can find. Look for patterns.

Use Reliability History's timeline format to look back and determine if the errors began at some specific time - maybe some other logged event such as an update....
I just tried it with my GTX 1060 and PSU Corsair vs550 and it crashes also

Ralston18

Titan
Power down, unplug, open the case.

Do clean out any dust and debris that does happen to be present.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Look for any signs of damage: bare conductor showing, melted insulation, brown or blackened components, swollen components, pinched or kinked wires. Metal to metal contact - I/O panel area and else where. Use a bright flashlight to look about.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS