[SOLVED] Games keep lagging even when my computer is higher spec COD Warzone

May 20, 2020
I want to play COD: Warzone on my laptop it said my laptop is above those mininum requirement but when i set to low settings it still lagging
My laptop is ROG GL504GM aka ROG HERO 2

CPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM : 8GB

I know my Specs aren't the issue.
I've tried updating drivers for my hardware.

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks a lot.

Solution
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Make sure you disable the on-board graphics and make the dedicated GPU the primary GPU. Disable it either through BIOS or Nividia Control Panel. It is possible it is trying to use the UHD 630 graphics.

Make sure you have the most recent Nividia game drivers.

Even if you meet the minimum requirements doesn't necessarily mean it will play the best. The RAM is hurting you. How many sticks of ram do you have? Speed?
Can you provide us with the full specs (CPU cant be UHD 630 its the integrated graphics inside it not the CPU itself)?
It's possible the cpu to be throttling due to Heat.
Provide us with cpu temperature during gaming (benchamrking).

May 20, 2020
Can you provide us with the full specs (CPU cant be UHD 630 its the integrated graphics inside it not the CPU itself)?
It's possible the cpu to be throttling due to Heat.
Provide us with cpu temperature during gaming (benchamrking).

oh sorry my cpu i7-8750H 2.20GHz
during gaming the cpu 68C-82C the GPU 70C-80C

Intel UHD Graphics 630
Make sure you disable the on-board graphics and make the dedicated GPU the primary GPU. Disable it either through BIOS or Nividia Control Panel. It is possible it is trying to use the UHD 630 graphics.

Make sure you have the most recent Nividia game drivers.

Even if you meet the minimum requirements doesn't necessarily mean it will play the best. The RAM is hurting you. How many sticks of ram do you have? Speed?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS