Question Games keeps crashing to desktop. GPU and CPU tests seem fine. But I'm worried about my RAM.

Jul 16, 2024
Hello folks!

I bought my computer short of 2 years ago. After a few weeks after I bought it I noticed Bluescreen giving me the Kernel error when playing games. I tried loads of things but what actually (temporarily) fixed it was reseating my RAM sticks. Around 4 months later I had the same issue. I fiddled with my RAM and got it to work for almost over a year, (until now).

The computer does not necessarily get any bluescreens while game as it used to. But rather just shuts down the game without any error messages. Just crashing to desktop. Except the game Dayz which gives me some sort of error code that find when googling.

Now I got the bluescreen only when RAM testing with TestMem5, which might be due to me having the wrong settings on, (or simply because my RAM is faulty). I also recieved 4 errors.
But when doing Windows memory diagnostic I get 0 errors and it says all should be fine.

I just moved and was very gentle with my PC. So I wouldn't believe anything happend during the move, but I can not exclude it I guess.

I turn to you wise people for answers since nothing should have happend to my RAM... ever since got it I've been gentle with it. But again if it's anything that is faulty I wish it to be the RAM rather anything else. Could it be any other reason games crash to desktop without any visible reason to why? I've been searching the internet and the regular solutions doesn't seem to fix my issue. I've been doing the sfc /scannow. Repairing windows. Got all the latest drivers and all the windows updates.

I'm just at a loss since I can not figure out what is causing the issue. And I live in a small town in Sweden and don't have a repair shop close to me.
And I'm also confused since I got bluescreen the first times. Now games just simply crashes to desktop.

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk wifi
Corsair 32GB (2X16GB) DDR5 6000MHz CL36 Vengeance RGB AMD EXPO
MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB Ventus 3x OC
Corsair RM850e 850W.
Windows 11

If I can add anything please let me know. I want to believe I am techy, but clearly I am not.

Thanks in advance