[SOLVED] Games on a decent pc

Dec 8, 2018
So i have a system with ryzen 3 1200, 8gb ram at 2800 mhz and a amd radeon rx 580
All fine BUT when i start games like fortnite i have around 70fps on epic settings 1080p but it drops every minute to 10-20 for a good 2 seconds and than it runs again..
Is it the pc or the game not optimized?

Solution
So your not under performing compared to similar builds on userbenchmark. Try downloading cpu-z and gpu-z and monitoring your performance with them while gaming see if you notice any spikes, or alternatively download MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner and turn on GPU and CPU overlay for % used Memory used and temps
Dec 8, 2018

I am trying it right now, i updated the video card drivers i will update

menlui

Respectable
Jul 18, 2018
So your not under performing compared to similar builds on userbenchmark. Try downloading cpu-z and gpu-z and monitoring your performance with them while gaming see if you notice any spikes, or alternatively download MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner and turn on GPU and CPU overlay for % used Memory used and temps

Solution
Dec 8, 2018

After a full day of testing, troubleshooting i ended up overclocking it.. Now i got a stable 100fps on highest settings (min it goes into 70's) but i have around 60-65°C is it a problem?

Dec 8, 2018

Ok, i will probably buy one soon, thank you