Question Games sometimes freeze for 5 seconds and long beep from headphones

Feb 8, 2021
In some of the games I play everything will freeze for roughly 5 seconds and if I have headphones in it will do a long beep.

I use headphones through my Xbox one wired controller, not directly in my pc so could it be something to do with that?

I have an rtx 3070 (drivers are newest) and an i7-9700f.

Sorry for lack of detail or anything, it's my first time asking here and I have no idea what could be causing this so I'm not sure what info to give.

Everything I've tried googling brings up things unrelated to this issue

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Did you use DDU to remove your prior GPU drivers, then downloaded the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, to install them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Just as secondary measure, what OS version are you on and what BIOS version are you on(include motherboard's make and model)?

Feb 8, 2021
INWIN PSU 650W A SERIES A65, less than a month old, brand new gaming pc overall.
I've never used DDU, installed updated drivers from Nvidia not too long ago. I didn't elevate them or anything, just downloaded the program and let it do its thing :p
Windows 10 Home 64 bit (10.0, Build 19041)
Motherboard is a MSI MAG B365M MORTAR MS-7C67, bios version is 1.30