Question Games stuttering all of a sudden (very low 1% 0.1% lows)

Gjunki 619

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2015
I'm not even really sure what happened to my build. I've had it for about 2 months now and today when turning on and playing I noticed A LOT of stuttering in game.
I can't even move my camera in cyberpunk77 without it stuttering ever so slightly. Its actually giving me a slight headache. Its the 1% lows and 0.1% lows according to MSI Afterburner.
The build was fine up until I tried playing games today and I'm not sure what it is because I didn't change anything besides install some audio vsts/plugins recently for reaper to record music with. Would that really cause any issues especially if I'm not even running these things while gaming?
I reinstalled drivers, checked all connections in my pc itself, and ran gpu/cpu stress test. Temps were looking around 70c on each under stress so idk if it's overheating either.
Can anyone possibly figure out what has caused my pc to start doing this all of a sudden? I tried playing xdefiant as well and noticed stuttering/lagging in that too. I spent a real pretty penny on this machine and to have it stuttering while gaming is really sad. Hope anyone has some insight. Thank you.

Specs:
Rtx 4090
7800X3D
64GB RAM 6000cl30
B650 GAMING X AX V2 motherboard
PSU 850W (I dont think its the psu as i never had this issue until recently)