Question Games stuttering every few minutes ?

Sep 4, 2023
Need help with my gaming pc

Hello, I recently installed a new Ryzen 5 5600X CPU and RX 6600 GPU.
I have more fans than before (3 fans back than now like 5-6 fans and case) new SSD’s
and a new Corsair rm750x PSU.
I replaced my old ram with new ram DDR4 3600mhz CL18 (yes in second and fourth slot”

Only thing that wasn’t replaced is my Gigabyte B450M DS3H WIFI motherboard.

Is it possible maybe I didn’t fully connect my GPU although I heard the latch sound? Yes it sounds stupid lol but I believe the word is Seated. Do I uninstall and replug it in? And make sure it is seated probably? Also, how many screws do you need to hold the GPU in place? I currently only have one. Not sure if I’m suppose to use one more.

I’ve been having microstutters and I enabled my XMP profile on and increased to 3600 from 2666mhz. It reduced lots of those microstutters but there is still this small lag/microstutters every few minutes.

Rainbow Six Siege
Ghost Recon Breaking Point
Xenoverse 2

Idle GPU RX 6600 temp from 39-55
RX 6600 temp is around 60-71 (depending on game)
CPU temp is normal (forgot the temps)
Around 60ish during gaming

Thoughts?

Sep 4, 2023
it delivers all information I need to troubleshoot. the benchmark system itself is not that interesting.
Hey, thanks so much for responding back. I will do that benchmark thing soon. Btw, I have a question. I was looking at my bios earlier today and saw PCIEX16 slot configuration on AUTO. Should I check it to Gen 3? I had to manually change my XMP Profile On to 3600 from 2666mhz.

Sep 4, 2023
have a look at GPU-Z, there the PCIe speed can be read while in windows, I doubt that changing it manually in BIOS can fix your issue, if in windows gen 3 is detected
Sorry, I'm new to this site. Just trying to figure out how to attach a screenshot lol

Sep 4, 2023
Hello!

View: https://imgur.com/a/HcYt62L

My GPU minimum frequency was running 700-750. Look at the picture above ^
Ever since, I moved it up my games have been more smoother. I have a tiny tiny fps drop/stutter every once in a while now. Improvement much more. I was trying to turn on smart memory access but my bios keep rebooting into bios lol. I tried to turn 4G DECODING/CODING and the other option. Idk how to turn it on my motherboard.