[SOLVED] Games suggestion -- wander through high quality environment

glasswave

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2010
Hey all,
I am getting ready to build a new system. The main purpose of the system is content creation, but when I get a new system, I often like to run some games for a short while, just to see the video card's capabilities and marvel at the graphics. I will likely lose interest after a few weeks, but would like to try something just to enjoy the graphics advances.

Since I am not a gamer by any means, I'd like something that is easy to learn to play so I can get up to basic speed quickly and mostly just enjoy the graphics. I am thinking something in a photo-real environment would be best, but am open to suggestions.

I'd like something where one can just move about and explore a high quality 3d environment. Anything like that where I am not getting fragged by missiles or run down in stolen cars 10 seconds after I get out of the chute. Any hike/exploring games with killer 3d environments?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Solution
Flight Simulator, any driving simulator/game. In fact being able to handle the new MS Flight Sim would be a sign of a good system with how that thing runs.
I would also consider Far Cry series.
I recently bought Far Cry 5 for 5e on Epic games to play coop with my friend and boy does it look good.Btw im running everything medium with textures being on i believe.
I cant imagine how crazy far cry 6 will look
Flight Simulator, any driving simulator/game. In fact being able to handle the new MS Flight Sim would be a sign of a good system with how that thing runs.
I would also consider Far Cry series.
I recently bought Far Cry 5 for 5e on Epic games to play coop with my friend and boy does it look good.Btw im running everything medium with textures being on i believe.
I cant imagine how crazy far cry 6 will look

Solution