Gaming, CPU or Ram?

jerry_17

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015
I have a GeForce GTX 970, Intel i5-4690 CPU, 8GB ram, Fatal1ty H97 Performance/gaming motherboard and I don't know why I am still lagging when I play Black Ops 3? please tell me why I am lagging in a simple way/form. thanks

turbopixel

Reputable
May 18, 2015
Black Ops 3 have problems with the Intel i5 series processors. Everything is fine, you can't do anything about that. The processor is very good for gaming and most games, but this game have some programming problems with this processor.

I have also been hearing from forums posts on here about the new COD game having a memory leaking all the way to 8GB's so maybe you should just get MSI afterburner then use the graph overlay in-game to see what happens when you stutter.

Try and print screen your game when the stutter happens with afterburner in the corner then go into paint and CTRL+V then save as JPEG then upload the image to a image uploading site then copy the picture URL into your next post.

Regards

ben001

Distinguished

That's weird. I guess the PC port is badly optimized and that could be the reason for this problem.
and
It's not about the Intel i5 series processors.