Gaming keyboard, mouse and headset.....

wrenaudrey

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
Do i really need a 'gaming' keyboard and mouse? I know the headset is must if you want to speak to people.

What gaming keyboard would you guys recommend? Preferrably a mechanical one. With changable backlighting or pure white or blue.

What gaming mouse would you guys recommend? Preferrably with changable lighting.

and finally, What headset would you guys recommend? Im eyeing up on the Logitech G930.

Thanks in advanced.

dathtom

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012

tbh I really don't see the use of a gaming keyboard, a gaming mouse and headset is a must though.

What kind of budget do you have??

dathtom

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
£350!!! wow.

For the mouse anything from razer is good, personally i would go for a Cyborg RAT 7, its got a lovely soft touch feel and a ton of features.

for £350 you might as well throw in a keyboard, the corsair k60 is pretty good, mechanical and designed for fps gaming.

Dathtom

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010

better to go for wired over wireless with the mouse

the last thing you want to die in the middle of a battle is the mouse

legends4u

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
for the mouse the steelseries world of warcraft cataclym mouse is perfect for games u have 12 more butten and u can give the buttons keybindings so it can be used for every game. for keyboard i dunno im using a normal keyboard dont see the need for a new one and as an headset any headset with a mic thats wired is good but i would personally look for a headset with a good range of Hz like between 20Hz and 20KHz i would personally think its best.

Kamen_BG

Distinguished
Right now im using a normal 10 year old keyboard and i must say it's very good and im not going to buy a new one until it dies.
The need for a "gaming" headset is highly debatable as ive used both a "gaming" and a "audiophile" headset and i like the second one better.
But you absolutely need a mouse.And you need a good one.

aqzfreak

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
As an very experienced razer user, i wouldent recommend you buying the Mamba, its fanct and all that, but it sucks to hold in your hand. The best mouse from Razer is the "Deathadder" . "AND DON'T BUY THE BLACKWIDOW" My old blackwidow ignited a lighter in my room while i was sleeping, i could have been dead if my friend wasent awake. Now you might think, "whaaaat" but this happed to his keyboard aswell, i saw it with my own eyes. + don't use razer store, their customer support is terrible