[SOLVED] Gaming Keyboard Which is Better

I am trying to recommend a gaming keyboard to my friend. The options I am considering are below listed

1. Logitech G815 Linear
  2. Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed
3. Razer Blackwidow Elite(his recommendation)

I personally am not comfortable with Razer keyboards because of their high failure rate. Funny enough he liked the design and features of Logitech G815 but was not satisfied as expect to have a wrist rest which is missing in the G815 package. He is considering Razer Blackwidow Elite because of its soft wrist rest. Don't know how much sense that makes.

Solution
You can buy wrist rests easily for any keyboard, I would not worry much about it. For the keyboard brand, any of the top brands (aside from Razer) and even many cheaper ones like Redragon are good if you pick the higher end switches like MX, Geteron or Kailh (plus the Romer G from Logitech). I like the Kailh Silver Speed switches a lot, and Geteron for MX type Reds and Browns, they are smoother feeling then MX.
Logitech would be the one I'd pick but I personally prefer TKL versions as opposed to a full sized keyboard. I've had bad experiences with Razer as well which is why I tend to not look at anything they have.
So are you using the TKL version. How is the quality of Keys.
Yes I already informed of the bad QC issues Razer has but the he was driven toward it because of that wrist rest. Which may be comfortable but is useless if keyboard itself is not up to the mark.

Jan 19, 2020
I have a k95 plat. it sucks to type on and the speed silver switches are so sensitive you can't rest your fingers on the keys, the actuation point is too high on the stroke.

Razer has completely upped quality control in 2019 and has been putting out some good stuff lately.

Logitech has been failing hard and they don't care because $$$.

Steel Series has some good keyboards and mice.

Glorious is probably the best priced and for the switch options alone I would personally go with them and slap a $30. set of razer pbt keycaps on it 😛

I have a k95 plat. it sucks to type on and the speed silver switches are so sensitive you can't rest your fingers on the keys, the actuation point is too high on the stroke.

Razer has completely upped quality control in 2019 and has been putting out some good stuff lately.

Logitech has been failing hard and they don't care because $$$.

Steel Series has some good keyboards and mice.

Glorious is probably the best priced and for the switch options alone I would personally go with them and slap a $30. set of razer pbt keycaps on it 😛
I think I will be recommending him Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT. Razer is a no go I have heard lot of complains from recent times as well from multiple forums. Corsair K95 MX Red I have been using since its launch which has been a very long time. K95 Platinum was a upgrade over it besides the macros. K95 Platinum XT is further upgrade in quality. I think if I had to recommend a board which covers all features like Macros, Media keys and be Sturdy feeling and build to last Corsair K95 will be it.

You can buy wrist rests easily for any keyboard, I would not worry much about it. For the keyboard brand, any of the top brands (aside from Razer) and even many cheaper ones like Redragon are good if you pick the higher end switches like MX, Geteron or Kailh (plus the Romer G from Logitech). I like the Kailh Silver Speed switches a lot, and Geteron for MX type Reds and Browns, they are smoother feeling then MX.

Solution
Yeah you are correct on Kailh. Logitech Romer-G LP are Kaillh. Logitech G815 is very good for what it is. But the only thing got me worried is the Key-cap quality. I have heard that the Key-cap legs break easily and that is bad. The sad part is that there is no replacement Key-caps available yet.