[SOLVED] Gaming PC Build | I need help

dexmon

Reputable
Feb 4, 2020
Hey there!
Hope you guys can help me

What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

* I wanna play games in 4k or WQHD. Triple A title, CS Go, shooters(BF, CoD), pretty much everything lol.
Also sometimes I want to edit some videos, produce some music(my big hobby) and edit pictures*

What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?

About 2300€.

When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.

I want to have a PC by March, but I want to upgrade on the GPU when Ampere arrives..

What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc\)

* Just the PC + case.

Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?

* Germany.

If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.

* Samsung U28E590D, 4k/60Hz. Roccat Kone Pure OL

Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?

* No, I won’t

Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)

* SSD, no HDDs.

Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?

*Case should be a Cooler Master MasterCase H500.
RGB would be nice.

Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?

* Win 10 Pro.

Extra info or particulars:

I don’t have a pc at the moment.
Now I want to build a PC by march, but with a stopgap GPU so I can upgrade once Ampere arrives.
It would be alright if I can’t play 4k with the stopgap CPU.
But I need a CPU that’s able to run a Ampere TI(RTX 3080TI) without bottlenecking in 4k.

The 2300€ are my budget for everything, also the new Ampere GPU. If the price is a little bit higher, it’s alright aswell.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor (€496.99 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX AM4 Motherboard (€161.89 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: Patriot Viper Steel 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3733 Memory (€99.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Western Digital Blue 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive (€229.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Blower Video Card (€1155.99 @ Alternate)
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 ATX Mid Tower Case (€54.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (€99.21 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €2298.06
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-04 20:59 CET+0100

I am assumiong the 3080ti will be similarly priced, don't buy the 2080ti if you're going to get a 3080ti later this year, get something much less expensive (maybe a 1660?) and run in reduced settings (or use the 4K monitor at 1080p for games) until you get the new card

Reactions: dexmon
Solution