Gaming PC Case

Eclipse468

Reputable
Dec 21, 2014
Hey guys, I put a list of parts together to build my first gaming PC, everything is compatible, except for the case with the motherboard and the GPU. Here is my list:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Linkin506/saved/cZKkcf

As you can see, at the bottom, it says this:

Compatibility Notes
ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard has an onboard USB 3.0 header, but the NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.
The NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 330mm long, but video cards over 230mm may block drive bays. Since the XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Black Edition Double Dissipation Video Card is 294mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.

If anyone knows a different case I could use that would not have these problems, and is around the same price, please tell me. Thanks guys!

Solution
you have a mid tower case. just do a search for a full tower ATX case and those would be fine. there should be a full tower for NZXT available if you like their design.

rezeile008

Distinguished
May 10, 2014
you have a mid tower case. just do a search for a full tower ATX case and those would be fine. there should be a full tower for NZXT available if you like their design.

Solution

MundoDragon

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
You could look into the Corsair Carbide. I'm not sure if you can get a full tower with front USB 3.0 ports for that price, so you may have to settle for a graphics card with a smaller footprint if you want to buy a budget case.