Question Gaming PC crashes after 10 minutes ?

asiff6000fx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Hi everyone,

I've been having a frustrating issue with my PC lately. It freezes and restarts itself after about 10 minutes of playing games or running benchmark tests. This is a recent problem; I haven't had any issues like this in the past year and used to be able to play all the latest games without a hitch.

Here are my PC specs:

• CPU: Intel 10th Gen i5-10400
  • RAM: 32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
  • Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H470-PLUS
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • GPU: MSI RTX 3050 8 GB
I've tried troubleshooting on my own but haven't been able to figure it out. My windows is 10 and GPU drivers are fully up to date also Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lutfij

Titan
PSU: Corsair 650W
Corsair is the brand of the unit while 650W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model of your PSU and it's age?

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H470-PLUS
BIOS version for your motherboard?

RAM: 32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Can you pass on a link to the ram you're working with?

asiff6000fx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
PSU: Corsair 650W
Corsair is the brand of the unit while 650W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model of your PSU and it's age?

BIOS version for your motherboard?

Can you pass on a link to the ram you're working with?
hi thanks for teh reply Power Supply Corsair Cv650 is brand new 8 months old only and the motherboard bios version how can look that? ram is Kingston 8x4 DDR4 2666 MHz (Kvr2666 (KVR26N19S8/8)

asiff6000fx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Hi everyone,

I've been encountering a frustrating issue with my RTX 3050. While gaming or running benchmarks, my PC will freeze or restart after approximately 10 minutes. I've been using GPU-Z to monitor my system and have a log file. its all numbers and i cant understand anything in it and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the log file and determine the possible cause of this problem.

log file link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/131MFkva32u1oGFyWFcizvDFIC0UEzySP/view?usp=sharing

Here are my PC specs:

CPU: Intel 10th Gen i5-10400
PSU: Corsair Cv650
GPU: MSI RTX 3050 8 GB

I've tried troubleshooting on my own but haven't been able to figure it out. My windows is 10 and GPU drivers are fully up to date also Any help would be greatly appreciated!

you are asking qustions only and no replys after i answer

I know sometime we sound like we ask and ask but in those exchanges the light goes off and someone on here will see between the lines and help figure the issue out.

this is a recent problem; I haven't had any issues like this in the past year and used to be able to play all the latest games without a hitch.

How's the computer as far as dust. GPU temps? CPU temps?

Have you updated the graphics driver in the recent past. Sometimes going back to an older driver fixes the issue.

Any Windows updates that show as being installed around the time your issues started.

Do you have any weird processes running in task manager that's standing out.

How full is your hard drive.

Have you ran memtest.