Gaming PC help

beme11

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
I don't really want to build one just because im not into that. so all the latest games would cope fine, how long would it last for, and do you think theres any better gaming pc out there for that price?

beme11

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
The Pc has been sold now and I cant buy it as I was too late, could you advice another gaming pc for £1000 that I could buy as I really have no idea what is good?

beme11

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
ok, the one that has sold has come back again so I could buy it again, should I buy it or go for the one you suggested?, I will finally be ordering today if everything goes right, thanks for your help again its been amazing

beme11

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
Hi my friend has said that the pc going for £999 has a rubbish motherboard and would also need a 1-2tb hard drive and also maybe upgrading the 120ssd, so all in all should buy this Pc if the part are not very good and I need to spend more money upgrading anyway, or would it be better spending around £1200 on a decent gaming pc already built?

Brillis Wuce

Distinguished

Brillis Wuce

Distinguished

The motherboard on the first one is actually quite good. Gigabyte is a great company, and its the upper end, Z series. The big drawback to that one is the lack of storage. It only comes with a small SSD, so you would have to invest in more parts.