Gaming PC lagging on every game.

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure what is going on, but recently my PC has been lagging and screen tearing on every game I play. The PC is running cool while playing games, Ryzen Master clocks temps in at 35-40C while playing CSGO and League of Legends. My FPS counters built into league tell me I am getting around 200+FPS but the screen is still very choppy.
G Sync has been turned on and off, either way it doesn't make a difference.
Windows 10 has been reinstalled on a fresh SSD same with drivers and the games I want to play.
I purchased a new SSD and new motherboard, nothing changed. No matter what graphics settings I play on the performance is the same. choppy and laggy with a high FPS count.

Specs are as follows.
Dell 27inch 1440p Gsync 1ms monitor
Ryzen 5 1600
GSkill Trident Z 16gb 3200mhz DDR4
Crosshair vengeance IV motherboard
Nvidia 1060 6gb FE
Seasonic bronze fully modular PSU
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

Here is my bench marks. These seem to fluctuate once and a while but not by much.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/14596266

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

nothing, fresh install.

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

38.75C on LoL and CSGO, same issue. Do you think it is because I am using an un-activated version of windows 10 pro? I did this before on my old setup for a while and did not have this issue

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

at this point do you think its my GPU being bottlenecked somehow? no matter what, no matter what graphics settings I play on the performance is the same. choppy and laggy with a high FPS count.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Ryzen balanced or regular balanced?

I assume you've tried getting your ram up to 3200 mhz and it won't do it?

I'm still confused on what is using your cpu In the background during that userbenchmark run.

Run it again after a reboot with nothing open except ryzen master and keep.an eye on clocks and temps see if it's speed is going up and down during cpu tests

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

Ryzen balanced, and yes, my PC wont even start when I put the RAM at 3200mhz, even though it is said this board can support it, ill get back to you with a benchmark with ryzen master.

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

Disabling superfetch seemed to fix lag on League of Legends. lol..........................

scmerri968

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
If you look in task manager does it show anything using up your cpu?
hello, i am back, sorry for kinda leaving the thread, i have been super busy. I was watching the GPU, and CPU temps and they were all running very low, watching task manager shows that nothing is using a lot of CPU or GPU or DISC space. My games are still extremely laggy and unplayable, league of legends acted normal for a day and is not back to being unplayable.