BonechillinWoW

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2011
Approximate Purchase Date: N/A

Budget Range: N/A

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, photo/video editing, web browsing

Ex: It needs to be able to run WoW, blast music, and be recording the screen with Fraps all at the same time, without lagging the game

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Headset (mic included), monitors, case (i'm using 2 Asus VE278Q and 1 Asus VK278Q with the HAF X blue edition case from cooler master)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg.ca

Country of Origin: I live in canada, that's why I use newegg.ca

Parts Preferences: Asus (Graphics cards, and motherboards) Coolermaster (Power Supply and CPU cooler) Corsair (RAM) no preference for the rest

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Yes

Monitor Resolution: 3 1920x1080 resolution monitors

Additional Comments: I plan on using Eyefinity, so it's gonna be quite expensive. Have at it, there's no budget (yet). I was going to buy a high end 12 core mac pro, but then I realized how much more I could get for a custom build with that money. Post your suggestions, as long as it's not a ridiculous $20,000 super computer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be using the Razer Naga mouse, Razer Lycosa keyboard, and the Nostromo game pad from Razer.