Gaming with your thoughts !!!!!!!!!!!

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
America is known as one of the fattest country is the world and yet manufacturers are still making more gadgetry and machine that makes people more lazy and fat. Well, OCZ is creating a tool in which we can control the game just by thinking. Amazing.

Now we can play PC games and pool pocket at the same time. Talk about multitasking.

Couch Potato meet Couch Nerd Potato!
Click this

"This reminds me of the 80's were everyone wears sweatband around their head like they're tennis players"

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
America is known as one of the fattest country is the world and yet manufacturers are still making more gadgetry and machine that makes people more lazy and fat. Well, OCZ is creating a tool in which we can control the game just by thinking. Amazing.

Now we can play PC games and pool pocket at the same time. Talk about multitasking.

Couch Potato meet Couch Nerd Potato!
Click this

"This reminds me of the 80's were everyone wears sweatband around their head like they're tennis players"

Thank you!!!!! That's just what I needed for my self-powered generator! Basically it involves a stationary bicycle mounted with an alternator, outputting 12vDC, that powers a large UPS that then provides AC to a PC. I just couldn't figure out a way to mount the control devices to the handlebars in a fashion that would allow ease of use while pedalling... This solves the problem!!! Patent office, here I come!!!

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
Therin lies the beauty of this design... One can output as many or as few watts as one desires, but when your UPS battery runs out everything goes black.... a spin rate of 120 cps yields about 120 watts to the battery, but I am looking at a newer, more effecient alternator at the moment Using this newer model I might get it up to .75 cps per watt. Unfortunately, the ergs of force needed to turn this better alternator will go up about 150%...

I plan to have a small display that measures output, battery level, and input, but just couldn't get the control functions for the PC figured out.