GAOMON Tablet Drawing Jagged Lines on GIMP 2.10

SwissxPiplup

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2015
Hi there,

I'm using a GAOMON graphics tablet, and GIMP 2.10.6; this isn't my first time using a graphics tablet with GIMP, the first was a WACOM, which I used with GIMP 2.8.x (It was my friends, he let me use it during Gamejam), but it didn't have the problem I'm experiencing now.

Any lines I draw only seem to draw in both ordinal and cardinal directions (45° angles), There are curves too, but they seem too perfect to be drawn by hand.
https://i.imgur.com/T1yJqGj.png (Image uploaded to Imgur, shows some circles drawn by hand)

Any advice?

GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics (I don't know which one it is exactly)
CPU: AMD A8-7650K Radeon R7 (4 CPUs)
RAM: 8GB (6.95GB)
DirectX: 12

EDIT: So I've tried this on MS Paint and it seems to work fine; the tablet also has a "word interpretation" mode in which you can draw the words and it will turn it to text, the lines appear to be smooth in that as well; as such I'm singling this to GIMP 2, I'm going to keep experimenting to see what I can do.

Solution
Apologies for bumping this, but I figured out the cause. Quite simply, "snap to grid" was enabled as I was using it. I figured this out today when I was using snap to grid but forgot to disable it when I didn't need it anymore, causing the same familiar jagged lines to appear as they once did when I made this thread.

SwissxPiplup

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2015
Apologies for bumping this, but I figured out the cause. Quite simply, "snap to grid" was enabled as I was using it. I figured this out today when I was using snap to grid but forgot to disable it when I didn't need it anymore, causing the same familiar jagged lines to appear as they once did when I made this thread.

Solution