[SOLVED] Geforce experience "ERROR CODE: 0x0003"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeStoreGuy

Honorable
May 7, 2017
Solution
There are several different culprits that might cause this error message:
  • Nvidia Telemetry is not permitted to interact with the desktop – You can solve this by using the Services screen to allow interaction with this service.

• Some mandatory Nvidia Services are not running – Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Local System Container and Nvidia Network Service Container are all services that will cause this particular issue if they are disabled. In this case, you might be able to resolve the issue by force starting the services.

• Corrupted GPU driver –The above issue might also occur if one or more drivers used by your GPU are tainted by corruption. Try doing a CLEAN re-install of drivers. use the DDU...
There are several different culprits that might cause this error message:
  • Nvidia Telemetry is not permitted to interact with the desktop – You can solve this by using the Services screen to allow interaction with this service.

• Some mandatory Nvidia Services are not running – Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Local System Container and Nvidia Network Service Container are all services that will cause this particular issue if they are disabled. In this case, you might be able to resolve the issue by force starting the services.

• Corrupted GPU driver –The above issue might also occur if one or more drivers used by your GPU are tainted by corruption. Try doing a CLEAN re-install of drivers. use the DDU tool. Update the drivers.

• Glitched Network adapter –As per few reports, this GFE error message can also occur if the network adapter gets stuck. You can solve the issue by performing a Winsock reset (comms reinstall).

• Windows update interfered with your GPU driver - The latest Windows 10 updates/patches might be causing this. I suspect this to be the culprit in your case.

Last edited:
Solution
Jul 29, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Geforce Experience, but rest assured, we'll do our best to find the best solution for you.

Please follow a few steps in the hope of solving the inconvenience:

A. Please check if you have any of the following software installed on your computer and if so please disable / uninstall them temporarily because sometimes these programs cause the application to crash.
Here are the programs I'm talking about:
at. Kaspersky Internet Security
b. The Razer Synapse software
c. KeyBot (comes with motherboards / ASUS systems)
d. ASUS GameFirst (comes with motherboards / ASUS systems)
e. Panda Cloud Antivirus
f. AVG Internet Security 2013
g. K9 web protection software
h. ESET nod32 Antivirus
i. Glary Utilities
j. Discord

B. Please reinstall the GeForce Experience app by following these steps:
  1. On your PC firstly please disable the antivirus.
  2. Go to the Control Panel and uninstall the GeForce Experience.
  3. Install the GeForce Experience at the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/

C. Please restart the NVIDIA Network Service Container service, following these steps:
  • Press the "Windows" key at the same time and the "R" key
  • Type in the window that opens "services.msc" (without quotation marks) and press "OK"
  • Look in the list that opens the service "NVIDIA Network Service Container" - right click on this service and press "Restart"
  • Please also make sure that the service is in automatic mode; If the service is not in automatic mode please right click on it - choose the Properties option - and from the General tab - Startup type please choose Automatic.

D. Go to Run -> Services.msc -> Nvidia Telemetry Container -> Right Click -> Properties -> Connection -> Click Local System Account -> Apply;
Then start the Nvidia Telemetry Container service if it is not already running.
Go to Run -> Services.msc -> Nvidia Display Container -> Right Click -> Properties -> General -> Startup Type -> Click Automatic;

Aug 28, 2019
I had the same error, and try lots of solutions on internet; but what works for me was creater other administrator user for the pc, erasing the first one (also it fix other problem i was having with the internet conection) I hope you can fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.