Geforce Gtx 650Ti 384bit 2gb - What drivers?

Blacklightps2

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
You know what... i cant believe i fell for it.
On boxing day last year, i decided to buy myself a new GPU due to the sale. I found myself a GTX650-Ti on ebay and bought it for only 35 pounds... (Which i presumed was because of the boxing day sales). Well, it wasn't... Looking at the stats on GPU-Z, this is NOT a Gtx650Ti with many differences from the specs on the nvidia website. However, it does beat my Gt630 so i suppose it wasnt too bad a buy for 35 pounds.
However, i now want to play Total War which requires me to upgrade the drivers. This is where the problems arise...
No matter what version of drivers i download for the card, none of them seem to be readable by the card and i keep having to revert back to the disk drivers. Does anyone happen to know which drivers this card would take?
Many thanks
Harrison

Can't really say - the BIOS of the card can be flashed to trick software into reporting false specifications.
Of course, one sureshot way of telling is by looking at the actual GPU chip, it has the code printed on it. If it's a real GTX 650 Ti, it'll have the code as GK106-220-A1.
However, I doubt you'd want to do that.
Specs are all wrong. There are too few shaders, only around a sixth. And there are too many ROPs, double that of the actual card. Memory is twice as wide as it should be. However, the device ID is of an actual 650Ti.

Blacklightps2

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
Right, the previous link did work and the drivers successfully installed. However, yet again, when playing Total War the screen kinda went pink/black and showed a whole variety of pixel colours. They have however sent a new link, which does appear to be to the GeForce webpage. Lets take a look! If these dont work, ill take a look at the actual gpu!

Link for drivers: http://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/results/77285#

Dont expect great FPS or anything the card has ddr3 memory

Blacklightps2

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
Well. I seem to be getting higher fps that my Gt630 however, i am tempted just to plug that in right now. At least i can play with the most recent drivers... Oh, and the link did not work (Same problem as before). Im probably just going to get a refund. By the way, where is this code located on the GPU?

Mar 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Blacklightps2, post: 14726399, miembro: 984436"]
¡De acuerdo! La compañía de la que lo compré me envió un enlace para los controladores. Informará sobre cualquier cosa nueva!
[/CITAR]
Could you tell me which is the Link that the compa y provied, I look for thouse drivers, bur I can not find them anywhere

TRENDING THREADS