Question geforce rtx 2060

Oct 17, 2024
I have a nvidia geforce rtx 2060. It has 3 spots that all look the same and 1 for hdmi, which hdmi is what's being used as I am unsure what the others are. this is what I got when i got my pc. It's a ibuypower that I did that let me pick my parts. I have an issue where I'm not sure if it's youtube or what but I get sections that are completely black on my screen but quickly goes away. Only seems to do this with youtube. Not sure if this is my gpu or maybe my monitor which is a sony tv. couldn't afford a new monitor as well at the time. I hope a dropbox link is fine. Just what i've been using for image sharing. honestly feels like i picked the insane difficulty route when i built it. some sections in my tower I can't get into to clean it as I have issues with my right hand. If the gpu is not the issue I want to get a new monitor but not one that would make me solely rely on hdmi. hence why I bring up the inputs
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wut3...ey=rnbfzz471dg1pmiqdfd08og6p&st=4mydgr1d&dl=0

what i've been using for image sharing
upload to IMGUR.com and link any images here to be viewed in the thread.
have a nvidia geforce rtx 2060. It has 3 spots that all look the same and 1 for hdmi
other outputs should be DisplayPort.
have an issue where I'm not sure if it's youtube or what but I get sections that are completely black on my screen
try running DDU from Windows Safe Mode and remove all possible data through the software.

then reinstall the latest driver package directly from Nvidia without GeForce Experience.

Oct 17, 2024
upload to IMGUR.com and link any images here to be viewed in the thread.

other outputs should be DisplayPort.

try running DDU from Windows Safe Mode and remove all possible data through the software.

then reinstall the latest driver package directly from Nvidia without GeForce Experience.
View: https://imgur.com/a/fZ8x4d2
ok switched to imgur but yea the 3 all look the same which leaves me at what kind of cable i would need to use them. yes i know dirty getting some canned air when i get paid

what kind of cable i would need to use them
DP
or DisplayPort.

need to ensure your display offers the correct input first.
it would come with the proper cable if it does.

haven't seen a TV yet that does,
but there are cable converter/adapters available.
doubt it would help your situation though.

if there was a problem with the current cable, just swapping to a higher quality HDMI cable or even possibly a different HDMI input on the display would probably work.
it's rare that a single GPU video output causes these types of issues.