News GeForce RTX 3060 Mobile Kicks Intel's Arc A730M Around

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KyaraM

Admirable
There are certain models, to disregard, from both camps, but both sides have great choices, these days.
That is definitely true. My point was more that disregarding either on principle is bad advice. Of course, if model X is just not good or there are better similar options, advising against it is absolutely valid! I just don't understand the attitude of some people who are completely for or against any product a certain company releases.

KananX

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 11, 2022
Intel ARC is meeting my expectations so far: fails to deliver anything worth paying any sort of premium for. We are likely two years away from Intel sorting out most of its major performance issues. Potentially great news for people hoping that ARC will get massive price cuts to clear inventory if Intel actually pushes driver development until they perform within expectations for the raw compute the cards are capable of.
It’s especially funny after Raja again talked so much about his work. What a shame. This will probably be OEM only and people who buy this by accident or don’t know better, will probably have problems.