News GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Rumored To Launch on March 29th

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
Almost like they're trying to poop all over the RX 6950 XT launch and keep the top end performance crown.

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-6950-xt.c3875
None of these refreshes will result in any tangible improvement in performance. So I really doubt anyone will care about them since they are going to be costly. Most hardware enthusiasts planning to get a top end card would likely be eyeing the next gen GPUs from either camps. If you are willing to shell out that much for a good card, then just wait for better hardware.

Reactions: artk2219

artk2219

Distinguished
None of these refreshes will result in any tangible improvement in performance. So I really doubt anyone will care about them since they are going to be costly. Most hardware enthusiasts planning to get a top end card would likely be eyeing the next gen GPUs from either camps. If you are willing to shell out that much for a good card, then just wait for better hardware.

Oh I agree 100%, its just the companies trying to drum up new interest in an established product line, not that they need it really since they're still making tons of sales, its just funny to watch is all.